What will the facilities be comprised of?
- A natural and serene setting surrounded by the Northern landscape
- 10-bed facility providing individual rooms for privacy and comfort of patients, as well as accommodation for family or friends if they choose to spend the night with their loved one
- Guest room with washroom, offering the family or friends a place to rest and be alone
- Play area for children
- Sacred spaces for prayer, ceremony and contemplation
- Communal areas including kitchen and dining facilities, as well as a lounge to support gatherings in hospitality and fellowship
We invite you to look at the updated conceptual designs created by Larocque Elder Architects, or download and explore the detailed floor plan here, in PDF format.