Nipissing Serenity Hospice
As a commitment to French Language Services (FLS) and the Francophone community served, Nipissing Serenity Hospice is progressing towards becoming a fully-designated organization under the French Language Services Act (FLSA). As we move towards our designation, we strive to offer all of our services in both English and French. Our bilingual version of our website will be available as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Dans le cadre de notre engagement envers les services en français (SLF) et la communauté francophone desservie, la Maison Sérénité du Nipissing est en voie de devenir un organisme entièrement désigné en vertu de la Loi sur les services en français (LSF). À mesure que nous progressons vers notre désignation, nous nous efforçons d’offrir tous nos services en anglais et en français. La version bilingue de notre site Web sera disponible dès que possible. Nous vous remercions de votre patience.
When a cure is no longer possible, we offer comfort and care.
What is the Nipissing Serenity Hospice?
- It is a peaceful, caring and supportive environment that embraces all without discrimination.
- It is a place where quality end of life care is honoured in a compassionate and holistic manner.
- It is a place where spiritual, psychosocial and physical needs are met to provide relief of pain and suffering.
- Nipissing Serenity Hospice is a home away from home where people of all ages are invited to spend their life’s final journey.
Nipissing Serenity Hospice Provides:
- 24 hour palliative care by an expert multi-disciplinary team that includes physicians, nurses, personal support workers, social workers, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, pharmacists, palliative care volunteers, and multi-faith chaplaincy.
- Access to grief and bereavement counselling for residents, family, and friends.
- A hub of expertise in skill, knowledge, proficiency and capability as set out in the Standards and Norms of Practice outlined by the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association.