Nipissing Serenity Hospice
When a cure is no longer possible, we offer comfort and care.
What is the Nipissing Serenity Hospice?
- It is a peaceful, caring and supportive environment that embraces all without discrimination.
- It is a place where quality end of life care is honored in a compassionate and holistic manner.
- It is a place where spiritual, psychosocial and physical needs are met to provide relief of pain and suffering.
- Nipissing Serenity Hospice is a home away from home where people of all ages are invited to spend their life’s final journey.
Nipissing Serenity Hospice Provides:
- 24 hour palliative care by an expert multi-disciplinary team that includes physicians, nurses, personal support workers, social workers, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, pharmacists, palliative carevolunteers, and multifaith chaplaincy.
- Access to grief and bereavement counselling for residents, family, and friends.
- A hub of expertise in skill, knowledge, proficiency and capability as set out in the Standards and Norms of Practice outlined by the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association.