Support Us

Making a donation to the Nipissing Serenity Hospice gives the gift of comfort. Know that your donation stays with our organization and goes directly back into providing resident and family care, purchasing supplies and providing additional support. All donations stay in our area and are used to serve people in the Nipissing and East Parry Sound districts.


Why do we need your help?

Although we receive generous financial support from the provincial government, it only funds around 60% of our operational costs and requires the local community to rally together to help us raise the other 40% of funds ($800,000 annually) to support our programs, operate our facilities and enhance our residents' experiences. We aim to raise around $70,000 per month, or $2,192 per day. To maintain the hospice through its day-to-day activities requires an on-going community commitment — but it doesn’t have to be an enormous individual effort. It’s people just like you providing a little each day that makes the difference and allows us to keep helping people just like you in our local community right when they need it most. Donations allow the hospice to focus on providing the care to our loved ones through their last days, and to support the family members that surround them.


All donations over $20 will be issued a receipt for income tax purposes.


Thank you to the people of our surrounding area for your ongoing support!


Website Image - In-Text RESIDENTS.png


Registered Charity

We are a registered not-for-profit charity with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). Our legal charity name is Nipissing Regional Community Residential Hospice / Hospice résidentielle communautaire de la région du Nipissing and our charitable number is 80541 9009 RR0001. If you require any additional information about our charity, please contact us directly at 705-995-3377 or



Find out more information:

Wishlist →

Ways to Give →

Events →

Fundraise →

Our Supporters →

Meeting Room Rentals →

Volunteer →

Donate Now →

Contact Us

Mailing address

Nipissing Serenity Hospice
799 John Street
North Bay, ON
P1B 8T2

General Inquiries

Telephone: 705-995-3377
Fax: 705-995-3350
Clinical Fax: 705-995-3351